To motivate, educate and inspire you to live a long and healthy life with energy, vitality and vigor and prevent or reverse chronic degenerative diseases. No matter what your age or state of health, small changes can make a big difference and you can live younger and healthier.
The Paths to Optimal Health
If you are struggling to stay on track with your health and want to live with more vibrance but don’t know where to start or want a different approach, you came to the right place.
The reality is that health care costs have skyrocketed and a serious diagnosis or chronic health issues can bring you to financial ruin. There is so much information out there. Some advice is really good, solid scientifically based information, but is too complex to really understand and too hard to sustain. Other advice is too good to be true and nothing but a bunch of hype designed to sell you a product or service you may not need.
Your mind, body and spirit are such important assets and you want to protect them, you need to protect them in order to have a fulfilling life, be productive at home and work and have satisfying relationships.
Health information is conflicting and confusing. You don’t have time or the expertise to sort through all of it and make informed decisions. Sometimes it can be difficult to know what would be best for you as an individual. You want better health made easier and need the motivation and guidance to get you on track and living with less weight, less medication, and more energy, vitality, strength, clarity and balance. You want to make wise choices that will give you long term, optimal health not just a passing fad that gives you temporary relief. You can do this by participating in the Vibrance for Life® events or personalized coaching or executive health program where you will have many options to choose from to get started and implement the best of science and nature to catapult your health to a whole new level.
Creating health-enhancing habits allows you to:
- Have the energy, strength and clarity to do the things that are really important to you
- Lose weight
- Sleep better at night
- Achieve the success you want in your personal and professional life
- Relieve stress and the physical symptoms associated with it
- Reduce or eliminate medications and their side effects
- Have energy and vitality to live the retirement you have been planning for
- Have peace of mind
- Have healthy glowing skin
- Enhance your immune system
- Relieve aches and pains
- Reclaim mental clarity
- Reduce your risk factors for chronic illness
Experience the energy and support of a group either in person or from the comfort of your home or wherever your cell phone takes you.
If you ready to stop worrying about your health and start living with vibrance, then I invite you to join me for our group events. They scored a 10/10 on surveys and people left with valuable practical strategies that they could implement. These are powerful workshops that provide a deep understanding on how to live younger and healthier, lose and maintain weight, manage stress and other health conditions.
There are 2 Individual Coaching packages available depending on your individual needs and preferences.
To learn more about the programs and which one is right for you, please contact Lorraine Maita, MD at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an interview. This is strictly coaching and education and does not include medical advice or establish a doctor/patient relationship.
VIP Executive Health Physical
This is a full days where we meet one-on-one in person to:
- Have a comprehensive evaluation to target your vulnerable areas and develop a plan to optimize your health
- Evaluate your physical and cardio metabolic risk factors including strength, flexibility, endurance, pulmonary function, body composition, balance and reaction time
- Determine your level of cognitive fitness including memory, processing speed, reaction time, and attention
- Analyze your dietary intake to determine balance of protein, carbohydrates and fat as well as nutritional deficiencies based on your diet
- Evaluate blood chemistry, biomarkers of aging and hormone status as well as lifestyle, preventive and stress management strategies.
- Develop a personalized plan to address your needs inclusive of fitness, nutrition, supplements, bioidentical hormones, stress management, lifestyle and preventive strategies